Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tooth Fairy?

Bailey just figured out the whole Santa Claus thing this past Christmas. He has known about the Easter Bunny for a while. However, as he loses teeth, he still continues to place them under his pillow and wait for the Tooth Fairy (who often forgets). I mentioned to Aaron that I was really surprised that he still continues to believe in the Tooth Fairy when he knows about the others. I thought it was really cute that he hadn't pieced it all together yet. So . . . the other day while we were driving, he mentioned to me that the Tooth Fairy was about three days late and asked me if I could call her. I said "Bailey, do you believe in the Easter Bunny?" He said, "No." I laughed and said, "Do you believe in Santa Claus?" He said, "No." Then I said, "But you still believe in the Tooth Fairy?" He started laughing and said, "No, I just pretend to so you will keep giving me money." And I thought he was the naive one!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. HEY!!! SO glad to see you BLOGGING!!! I love blogging so much because you can still feel apart of each others lives even living 16 hours away!!! I love all your posts!! SO cute! The tooth fairy at our house stinks too...Eva lost hers last Sunday and Porter lost one on Tuesday and she still hasn't shown up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I think Kaitlyn still believes in all of them. Its good to see your kids, they are getting so big. I just started blogging last month its alot of fun. The picture of Emmylynn is sooo gross. Hope you guys are doing good. Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha. Classic and clever. Love it. I'm afraid that my kids are going to constantly out-smart me. I guess it wouldn't be THAT hard though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm so happy you have a blog! It was so fun to read your posts. I miss having you in Heber... but now I can still see what you've been up too :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey heather, i found you. I havent seen you for probably close to a year. i have been thinking about you alot lately though, it is March and that is the month I got baptised. That means this time 10 years ago I was hanging out with you and talking to those 3 awesome missionaries. Bowen and Livingston then Willis. I am greatful for you and your spirit that you brought into my life to help guide me to this awesome life in the gospel. Thanks a billion.

    ReplyDelete