I was holding Emmi on my lap while Aaron and I waited to be seated while we were out celebrating his birthday. An old lady sitting next to me was looking at Emmi and kind of playing with her. Of course, as a parent, I couldn't help but think of how adorable she must be thinking that Emmi is. Just then she says, "You baby looks just like my grand-daughter. Like a car. . . with its doors open." Uhhhhhh, how do you respond to that? I just laughed. I know her ears are big. However, she is still adorable.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
She looks like what?
I was holding Emmi on my lap while Aaron and I waited to be seated while we were out celebrating his birthday. An old lady sitting next to me was looking at Emmi and kind of playing with her. Of course, as a parent, I couldn't help but think of how adorable she must be thinking that Emmi is. Just then she says, "You baby looks just like my grand-daughter. Like a car. . . with its doors open." Uhhhhhh, how do you respond to that? I just laughed. I know her ears are big. However, she is still adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You say, "your mom looks like a car with its doors open." That usually shuts them up. ha ha.
ReplyDelete